15.6.11

Bird is the Word !!!! I´m the winner !!!

Hello my friends .... I have many news for you!!
I'm super happy because I had a page You are My Sunshine "which was chosen in the Bird is the Word blog, where I have great friends there.

And they all form a team of scrappers of pure talent and I love to participate in its challenges and I want to thank all my dear, Jasmine, Nadia, Chloe, Wendy, Kylie. Rachel, Marivic, Helen, Cathy Mieke, Vicky, Leanne, Lisa, Karen and Louise ......
Thank you to all you guys from the bottom of my heart!
Here's my LO for the challenge Amazing ...
I loved doing this page ... I've used various techniques using a screen overlay in shades of gold.
I used spray paint to add effects and more colorful.



It´s amazing this is my page

I made this flower....I love to created floers at all....


I made this little one too

I made ​​these sheets crumpling paper......
This buterfly is from Momento Divertido.....

Olá minhas amigas....eu tenho muitas novidades para voces!!!!
Eu estou super feliz pois tive uma página You are my sunshine que foi escolhida no blog Bird is the Word, onde tenho grandes amigas lá.
E todas elas formam um time de scrappers de puro talento e eu adoro participar de seus desafios e eu quero agradecer a todas as minhas queridas, Jasmine, Nadia , Chloe, Wendy, Kylie. Rachel, Marivic, Helen, Cathy Mieke, Vicky, Leanne, Lisa, Karen e Louise......
Muito obrigada a todas voces do fundo de meu coração!!!

Aqui vai meu LO para o desafio Amazing ...
Eu adorei fazer está pagina usei várias tecnicas ...fiz uma sobreposição utilizando uma tela em tons de dourado, usei esta borboleta da Momento Divertido que é linda de morrer !!
Usei tinta em spray para dar efeitos e mais colorido!!!
Espero que tenham gostado!!
Beijos com muito carinho....

25 comentários:

Jolanda disse...

Congrats sweetie and wow what a very pretty work!!
AMAZING!!
Have a nice day!
xx

Catherine SIWCZAK disse...

congratulations for this layout ! it is colourful !

Heather Jacob disse...

mega congrats to you Cynthia so well deserved too ... these pages are glorious .... soooooo beautiful and full of rich colours and elements .... big hugz x

ann disse...

You so deserve to win as you put so much into each and every project you do xxx

Unknown disse...

wauw coooool congrats its a wonderfull page so deserved.
byeee,Lean

Christa disse...

Hi Cynthia , congratulations with your winning layout !! It's really super. So beautiful. You deserve it. Love from Holland , Christa.

Lisa Amiet disse...

CONGRATS!!! It is a beautiful layout Cynthia, so very well deserved! Hugs and kisses!

Paula disse...

Congrats on your win, loved the layering on that layout! Also love this layout, the richness of the colours & that gold...wow, simply beautiful. Love what you have done with the photo & all the extra elements! :)
cheers

Kiki Aposeki disse...

You are the winner!!!! Many congrats!!! Your LO is so beautiful!!!

Unknown disse...

Olá Cynthia!
Nossa fico horas admirando seus LOS, são verdadeiras obras de arte, olho tudo nos minimos detalhes, uma riqueza.
Meus parabéns!!!!!
Vir aqui é ganhar conhecimento.
Beijos.

gracescraps@gmail.com disse...

Wow, this LO is amazing! Love the grid fiber on the background and all your lovely embellishments! Congratulations on your well deserved win at Bird is the Word! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Vicky Varvadouka disse...

Congratulations on your win!!! Yet another beautiful layout with gorgeous techniques! Well done!!!

Kerryn disse...

Congratulations Cynthia. Your page is just gorgeous.

Loving this new page too. The colours are just divine.

Babi Bôas disse...

Oi Cyn

Que LO mais MARAVILHOSO, estou encantada, como sempre.

Beijo grande
Ba

Larissa Fumis disse...

Parabénss Cyn... vc merece amiga.... vc faz tantas coisas lindas... esse ai entaooo meu deus ja ganhou...

vc realmente tem talento... amei amei... parabèns e sucesso sempre...

maos de fada...

beijo, bacio and kisses!

Lou disse...

congratulations Cynthia xx lovely pages too, locing those flowers you made xx

Unknown disse...

congrats to you my friend your page just so gorgeous!!
big hugs
carla

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) disse...

Firstly, Congrads on winning the "Sunshine" challenge at Bird is the word!!! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. Such exciting news for you.
Your "Amazing" layout is well...simply AMAZING!!! I love the mesh and your misting..I also love the cut outs that you have used around your page...really, it is all just so beautiful.

Cindy Gay disse...

Your work here is great!

Denise Price disse...

Congratulations!!! I love seeing your work on the Color Room, so I started following your blog. And I love to see all the pretty projects that you post on your blog. I especially love all the flowers you make. They are beautiful!

Have a good weekend, Cynthia!

Unknown disse...

Congrats Cyndi!!!So happy to hear that you won! Your pages are gorgeous!!

Cathy disse...

Congrats on your win at BITW.. so deserved as your LO is gorgeous!! ADORE your "Amazing" page just stunning and I love the touches of gold :))) hugs

Wendy disse...

Congratulations Cynthia on winning our challenge at BITW. I love your new entry as well! Thank you so much for playing along!! I was not sure if you knew how to contact me or not so that I can send you your prize. Please e-mail me your mailing address to wendy@tidbitzintime.com

Thank you!!

Cindy Adkins disse...

Oh this is SO exquisite, Cyndi!!!

XO
Cindy

Eila Sandberg disse...

HOORAAH Cynthia! Congrats on the win over at BITW, totally superduper fabulous news! and that is what your sun/sunshine layout is too! What fantastic colours, amazing layers and then darling darling little baker Marcella! you have such wonderful photos of your little girl, LOVE them all! and then your "amazing" page - WOW! thank you so much for all the close ups, now I can really see all the gorgeous details. Absolutely adore how everything shines and shimmers and your flowers, oooooh they are so rich and so de luxe luscious! I lift off my hat in admiration!! xoxoxo