12.9.11

Featured in YUMMYS - COLOR COMBOS GALORE - CHERRY NEST !!!!!



TOP DESIGNER NA YUMMY´S 


Today I am very happy I was once again featured in the gallery of Yummys with a layout I did for the blog Bleu Berry 71.

This blog belongs to a great and dear friend Marivic Clifton, she does great and gorgeus tags  in her blog  with so many wonderful details!!
I love this blog and I was invited by Marivic for be Guest Design in last August and I enjoy a lot to participate !!!!
And this page has been chosen by my dear Bianca Ribeiro , she is DT Member in  a Yummys forum in Brazil which I love.
I want to thank from the bottom of my heart for choosing my page.
Thanks....you really makes me very happy!!!and she write that lovely words about my page !!

 " I loved this layout from Cynthia  when I put  my eyes on that: the wings transmit all the subtlety, ingenuity, and the relaxation time.
I loved the colors and elements that she used to fit perfectly.
Your page is gorgeus sweet and you deserve all this featured! "


Escolha de: Bianca Ribeiro
Designer: Cynthia Lloréns
Título: Priceless
Comentário: "Amei esse Layout da Cynthia assim que bati os olhos : as asinhas transmitem toda a delicadeza, ingenuidade e descontração do momento.
Adorei as cores e os elementos que ela usou se encaixam perfeitamente.
Linda a sua página querida e você merece todo esse destaque!"




Color Combos Galore

This layout I did for the Color Combos Galore and we had to wear pearls in our project.

I had this picture of Marcella where she's wearing my pearls ... and I love his little face.
I loved the color combo of this challenge.!!!
I made those white flowers......I think I´m going to do a tutorial for teach this.......so easy to make at all...and I  use the best glue to help me for glue that!!!!!


I love to do so many layers in my pages...I really enjoy to do this .....

Cherry nest 

I've been in love with Cherry nest blog where I'm menber DT ..... I love all the girlsand all material to give us she is gorgeus !!!!!
We can created so many wonderful pages !!!!!
I hope you like that!!



 I wish a wonderful week for all my friends!!!!
Thanks for be with me in this blog!!
I will never forget that never!!!!


In portuguese 


Hoje eu  estou muito feliz, fui destaque mais uma vez na galeria da Yummys com um layout que fiz para o blog Berry 71 Bleu. 
Este blog pertence a uma grande e querida amiga Marivic Clifton , ela faz great and gorgeus tags....with so many wonderful details!!!!
Eu adoro este blog e fui convidada por Marivic para ser Guest Design no mês de agosto.
E esta minha página foi escolhida pela querida Bianca Ribeiro no forum da Yummys que eu adoro.
Quero agradecer do fundo de meu coração por escolher minha página !!!
Amei esse Layout da Cynthia assim que bati os olhos : as asinhas transmitem toda a delicadeza, ingenuidade e descontração do momento.
Adorei as cores e os elementos que ela usou se encaixam perfeitamente.
Linda a sua página querida e você merece todo esse destaque!"
Este layout eu fiz para o color combos galore e nós tinhamos que usar perólas em nosso projeto.
Eu tinha essa foto da Marcella onde ela está usando as minhas perolas...e eu adoro seu rostinho.
Adorei o combo de cores  deste desafio. 
Eu ando apaixonada pelo blog Cherry nest eu sou Dt nest blog e as minhas companheiras são um doce de pessoas e todo o material que elas nos envia são lindos...eu amo cada detalhe !!!
E é possível criarmos tanta coisa !!!
Espero que tenham gostado !!
Tenham uma boa semana!!!!!

17 comentários:

Chloe disse...

GORGEOUS pages and congrats on the feature!!! Love the white flowers you made, I would love to see how you make them :-) clever you!!!

Valerie-Jael disse...

Wonderful pages, and congrats on being featured! Valerie

Heather Jacob disse...

fabulous work Cynthia ... you are certainly busy, love coming here to see all the divine art .. your little girl is a beauty ....hugz x
congrats on being featured !!!!

Unknown disse...

You rock girl congrats but your work is always stunning a beauty for the eye!
byeeeee,Lean

Karen disse...

Beautiful layouts Cynthia! Your little girl is very cute and such a star on your layouts!

Ella Swan disse...

CONGRATS on the feature Cynthia! I love that layout & the wings are really cool!! You have been such a busy scrappy girl :)

Lou disse...

congratulations Cynthia, your gorgeous work deserves to be featured! xxx

Unknown disse...

sooooooo gorgeous page's and congrats!!!

hugs carla

eudokia disse...

CONGRATS on the feature Cynthia! i love all the pages!!

Unknown disse...

Cynthia,

Your daughter is just beautiful! Your projects are just so gorgeous! I really love your work! Keep up the good work my friend..you are so good at it!
Love, Marivic

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) disse...

Congrats on your feature over at Yummys...your layout is incredible..beautiful layers and texture. How sweet is that photo on your CCG layout...a lovely layout to compliment the adorable photo. So love the beautiful details on your Cherry Nest layout...love the pom pom trim, the clustered flowers around the clock, the stunning photo and all your other yummy layered goodness.

sandi disse...

Wow! Beautiful creations! A Big congrats on being featured!

Kiki Aposeki disse...

Your litle girl is so cute like a princes!!! and your LO are absolutely perfect!!!

Babi Bôas disse...

Oi Cyn

Pensei que ia te encontar na feira para batermos uma foto de "todas" do Scrapfor help juntas...

Bem fica paa próxima então.

Beijos
Ba

Cathy disse...

WOO HOO congrats on the feature Cynthia.. ADORE all your gorgeous LO's.. so much amazing detail and colour and your little girl is so adorable!! Have a wonderful day :)) hugs

Marielle disse...

Wooow what a awsome cerations you have made and such pretty en loveley details i love it.....congrats on te feature Cynthia. I realy love you're work its alwys beautifull
Much love Marielle

Unknown disse...

very adorable presentation

this is just Beautiful!!

hugs carla