10.6.12

The Color Room # 114


Hi all my sweet friends!!!!!
Today is a raining day and a little bit cold... just a great day for make scrap!!!!
So I decide to attend my son  and .......  
......I made this page for The Color Room  - Palette # 114  .
My son ask me to make a page for his give to a friend like a present ...so I decide to make with those wonderful colors  in this palette!!
I´m so glad that I  came back to the Color Room..I saw so many wonderful friends and they are so nice with  me.....This really make me a happy person !!!
To have wonderful friends from all over the word.....
My son loved that page  and his friends  too!!!
I´m so glad about that!!!







Suplies
BOBUNNY
Clear Stamps - Tim Holtz
Chip Board - Momento Divertido - Brazil
Best Glue Ever
Distress Ink 

Oi meninas 
Hoje está um  domingo chuvoso e um pouco de  frio  mas parece que o sol está querendo aparecer!!!
Esta perfeito para se fazer scrap...e eu aproveitei para fazer uma página com fotos de meu filho.
Ele me pediu para fazer uma página para dar de presente a um amigo então lá fui eu buscar papéis com cores em tom de marrom..ao invnés dos meus floridos que uso para Marcella.....e  voilá acabei fazendo uma página Masculina e usei a palette # 114 do Color Room que está simplesmente maravilhosa !!!!
Amigas um bom final de domingo e uma semana  maravilhosa !!!
Beijos

3 comentários:

Carin McDonough disse...

Fantastic layout, I love all the stamping! :)

Lou disse...

i'm sure your son will be over the moon with the layout you have created. Love all the detail x

Adriana B disse...

Stunning layout, love all the bits and pieces, have a good weekend :)