24.10.13

Prima Marketing - Scraplift Felicity Wilson

Hi all my friends!!!!
Today I whant to show my pahe that I made for Pima ....Now  IT'S TIME TO SCRAPLIFt! 
So I love Felicity Wilson , I love so much her work  she always doing gorgeus page !!!!
I had a pleasuere to work with her in scrapforhelp  and I love her work a lot.
For me it was a great pleasure to lift her!!!!
I hope you like my page .....and I do all the flowers !!!!!!



Sept scraplift felicity


This is my page ....LOVE 

All those flowers I made with Prima papers........................ they look so pretty for me !!!! 


3 comentários:

Sonhe Sonhos disse...

Nossa, você mesma fez as flores da página da menina? lindas ....

Cindy Gay disse...

A beautiful collage!

Christine Lourdes disse...

to aqui babando ...... e essa foto linda tambem,,,,,, que trabalho lindo !!!!!!!!!!!