21.11.14

NANI KE OLA -

Hello evryone !!!!!!Sharing my layout  made for the NANI KE OLA 
.  I have used  papers from 7 DOTS STUDIO - NATURE collection. 
 I have layered my papers as usual and placed 
  I start made my background usings same Sprays and also I used PAN PASTEL.
First I apply same acrilic gesso on my paper and after that I aply same sprays



Lovely day - Perfect picture 




I start using card board and same gaze for made my laywers .I can imagine my life without those material.



                  I made all those flowers and the chipboard is from Brazil.



I love flowers in different shappes and colors and I use so many papaer from                                                this wonderful collection!!!!!


I love all the emblishement for this collection, the harts are lovely!!!!



Suplies I used

7 DOTS STUDIO´S  - THE NATURE WALK COLLECTION

EMBLISHEMT -  THE NATURE WALK  COLLECTION

UM WOW STUDIO -  Mixed Midia Stencils Masks 

 Chipboard Brazil



Nenhum comentário: