6.2.15

SPECIAL FOR Nani Ke Ola !!!!!!


                      Hello all my sweet friends !!!!!
                        Once again I made a page using papers 7 DOTS PAPER.


I was in love with this DESTINATION UNKNOWN collection.

In particular, the perfect combination of colors ... the shades of blue with gray are perfect.
I chose a black and white photo of my daughter Marcella, which is one of mi favorite nesses.
These roles are you guys in the shop Nani Ke Hello, chequem our page and see how much new.



"SPECIAL"







Detaisl ....I love to made lawyers in all my page..this is my style..love lawyers at all!!



Flowers I made all..I using so may different papers , and cardstock to made all....








Suplies
  7 DOTS PAPER.-  DESTINATION UNKNOWN collection.
Lindys Spray
PAN PASTEL 
BEST GLUE EVER
CHIPBOARD- MOMENTO DIVERTIDO
GELATTOS






Nenhum comentário: